Mr. Justin Schweiss – Elementary Principal
Elementary Dismissal Pick-up Procedures and student tags
Elementary Dismissal Pick-up directions
The vision of the Commodore Perry School District is to empower entrepreneurial-minded educators to prepare and graduate innovative students who are critical thinkers, problem solvers, leaders, networkers, collaborators, and effective communicators who access and analyze information to thrive in a challenging and ever-changing global marketplace.
The mission of the Commodore Perry School District is to provide every student with a unique education that is inspiring, engaging, rigorous, and relevant in a culture of high expectations, excellence, and respect for all, supported by and in partnership with the community.
- All students can learn and should be challenged to achieve at their highest level possible.
- Learning happens when the mind is engaged.
- Learning should be focused, rigorous, relevant, and reflective.
- Educators have a significant impact on student learning.
- Communication and support between families and the school is imperative for student success.
- Providing opportunities for learning is a collaborative effort on the part of students, families, school and the community.
- Providing opportunities for learning is a shared responsibility between families, school and community.
- Learning is a lifelong and constant process that does not start or stop at the doors of the school.
- A safe and secure environment is essential for students to learn.
- Fostering healthy social relationships generates an environment conducive to learning.